At E Gallagher Consulting we want to ensure your personal information is protected at all times. We also want to ensure you are fully aware of how your information is processed, how it is secured and who it may be shared with.
1) Types of information we may hold about you
· Information you've provided to us, including on our website.
· Information about the services you have enquired about.
· Information we collect via cookies.
2) How we use information
The information you provide to us allows us to provide our services to you.
3) Information that we share
Please note we do not share your information with third parties unless one of the following applies:
· With your consent.
· For the purpose of operating our business, we may transfer information to our third-party service providers who use that information only to perform their services.
· For legal reasons, for example, to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues. Disclosure will be made to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
4) How we keep your information secure
We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (UK) in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and we abide strictly by these regulations.
We have a committed security policy and we implement appropriate security measures to ensure the safety of any personal information provided.
5) Retention Periods
6) Contact us
If you wish to speak to us about your data or to make a complaint please contact Eithne Gallagher via email at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will do our best to help. If you are still unhappy you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office via their website.
Any queries or comments about this privacy notice or if you wish to have a copy of your information, amend or transfer your records, please contact us via the 'contact us' section of this website.
We will occasionally update this privacy notice. We will notify you using any of the contact details we hold for you.